This really isn't updated daily.
I just wanna make everything starts with a 'D'.
This is just a collection of words, quotes, phrases etc. that I encounter in life, websites, animes, lol etc.
feel like changing skin
wOrdz |
da psycHo |
Exit |
Tagz |
cReditz
Saturday, October 15, 2005
Situation : I just arrive at class - 15 minutes late. Me (to Ching Yee) : It's okay.. u can have my seat. Ary : eii~? heh. 'chi dou' dou zhung lei? (laff) Me : ... (T_T) [ makes me look so foolish... especially she dont need my company at all...]
Ary : ei...? you sed you dont come geh... Me : ... ... no ah. ... I sed i come. Ary : ? oOoo? hae meh... ^^
Situation : recess. Ary : hey~ where will you be going? Me : .. class.. u? Ary : (already went out...) Situation 2 : I lay at my table and sleep. Rac & F were just beside me. playing. F : hey, Sharon, got tsunami ah... F (later) : sharon, i love you. hehe Rac : eiii~ cannot! *hits* Me : (pretend not to have heard anything) -Later F went away so I accompany Rac to canteen.. I saw Ary and Ching Yee there..-
Situation : It was Maths II. Im still so sad. I lean back on my chair and head rest on the top it. Close my eyes, and pretend to sleep again. Ary : ei, sharon.. Me : hurz...........?... (turns head lazily) Ary : you today 'bun noi' dont come gah? Me : ... yeah. Ary : then why you come? Me : ... yat wai lei chi gie yat goh yan mah... Ary : haiz.. ngo mai gong cho mou shoeng gon meh.. Me : ... em hae mah... gem wat tat.... Ary : haiyer.. dan hae yu goh Ah Su lei, ngo dou hae chi gie yat goh yan gak~ Me : ... em thung mah.. mou gon...er.. .. Ary : dou mou guan hae geh.. Ah Su dou cho chim pin~ Me : dan hae.. er.... haiz.. (gives up explaining) Ary : mae hae lor... lei thai, gau dou lei yie gah zhi gie yat goh yan lok~ ( you see, now u pula the one alone ) Me : ... ha...ha.... ... -- So ironic horz..? I come to school so that she wont be alone, but i am the one alone instead. ironic... --
Situation : I heard Ary and CY's conversation. Seems like CY had friends problem.. she is often left out. .. so i guess thats why she and Ary can talk.. becoz they feel the same. Then CY sed Monday, her friends dont come.. Ary : ei, sharon, Monday u come to school or not? Me : ... come... becoz... today.. my mum dunno i got school one ge mah.. if monday... cannot dont come larh.. Ary : Ohh... ur mum didn't know... Me : yeah... why? you Monday dont come? Ary : Probably~~ Me : ohh.. ic. (try not to look so sad..)
Situation : After school. Ary ( to Ching Yee) : Bye~... Me (to Ching Yee after Ary already left) : bye... (just so that she knows i dont hate her for making me alone)
--im so hurt today... so sad.. .. if i know, i wouldn't come to school... why am i so stupid... why i think that she will be like me? of coz she wont.. she have friends.. lots of friends.. unlike me... if its me, i'll be alone... but no.. she have friends... I just thought i wanna accompany her... becoz i know it hurts to be alone... but she's not alone... :'(
+++
tHe psycHo a.k.a_bLuHdy-HeLL gender_ ... better unknown existed_since 1986 stranded_LaNd of bRokEn dReaMz quote_"Forget Perfect, I'm Trying Not To Be Worthless"