This really isn't updated daily.
I just wanna make everything starts with a 'D'.
This is just a collection of words, quotes, phrases etc. that I encounter in life, websites, animes, lol etc.
feel like changing skin
wOrdz |
da psycHo |
Exit |
Tagz |
cReditz
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Most Annoying Word
The most annoying word in MapleStory (MS) is... CC PLS PLS stands for please. And CC stands for Change Channel. People who play MapleStory will absolutely know what I'm babbling about. Below is taken from MS's forum itself. A - Jerks who ask to cc B - Counterattacking the cc word.
haha Actually lah, I wouldn't bother so much if they would ask politely, instead of more like demanding it. And sometimes, people just passing by what... But you quickly say, "cc plz!" so annoying larhz! Another thing is... You training there, then suddenly one new person come and say, cc plz! haha funny and annoying. lol. Wake up early and play Maple at 5 am lor.. then you own the map ^^"
+++
tHe psycHo a.k.a_bLuHdy-HeLL gender_ ... better unknown existed_since 1986 stranded_LaNd of bRokEn dReaMz quote_"Forget Perfect, I'm Trying Not To Be Worthless"